Living on the border between Wales and England on a 4 acre smallholding, we grow a lot of the ingredients for the jams and chutneys that I make…….raspberries, blackberries, tomatoes, rhubarb, gooseberries, marrows……..apples and blackcurrants are from neighbouring farms – there are very few food miles here!!
The packaging has been designed at a local company, it’s made from fully recyclable cardboard and the glass jars can either be re-used or recycled too.
Choose 3 jars of any of the following :
Products will change with the seasons, so check back regularly to see what’s available.
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Jam – amazing on scones or in a Victoria sponge
- Rhubarb Gin Jam – what happens to the fruit from my homemade gin? I make it into jam! Fantastic on sourdough toast
- Blackberry Gin Jam – lovely autumn flavours in a jar!
- Smoky Tomato Chutney – home grown tomatoes with a hint of smoked paprika
- Gooseberry Chutney – perfect pairing with some vintage cheddar
- Rhubarb Chutney – take your sandwiches to another level
- Plum Chutney – with just a touch of chilli!
- Classic Apple Chutney – amazing with pork, ham or gammon (or a pork pie)!